Somebody needs it yesterday, but will settle for 30 minutes from now.
Thats a SPECIAL.
When do I use ABCs Special Delivery Service?
When your delivery cannot be done via the regular messenger
service due to time constraints or circumstance
and your pickup and delivery is in Western Washington
(see our coverage area)
Ordering a Special:
Order on-line or
call (206) 467-7000.
Have ready your full name, firm name, telephone number, pickup address,
and deadline. Please include any specific details like: required signatures,
notary, bulky items, or same-day returns.
Specials are billed individually and then added to your monthly statement.
An invoice will be returned with your completed Special.
ABC LEGAL Services now provides Expedited Delivery to Everett, Seattle, Tacoma and Olympia!
By-pass the I-5 construction traffic jams - while everyone else is seeking alternative routes,
have your deliveries in one of our four Western Washington offices within minutes
via our new EXD Service at email@example.com.
We will print and prepare your orders in the local office nearest the delivery address and get it done in record time.
Preparation for up to 60 pages included in initial cost!
Choose from these easy options:
You can simply upload your documents when using our web order option at
Or, you can email your messenger request with a .PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It couldn't be easier or cheaper!
- $29.95 for in-city clients faxed or emailed for local delivery.
- $39.95 for Same Day Service to Everett, Seattle, Tacoma and Olympia.
- $64.95 for delivery within 2 hours to Everett, Seattle, Tacoma and Olympia.
- $89.95 for delivery within an hour to Everett, Seattle, Tacoma and Olympia (We cannot guarantee they will get done within the hour due to printing and delivery times, but as always we will try our best!)
For more information, contact Maria Arcorace in the Seattle Specials Dept. 206-467-7000 x 3285
- Snohomish and Thurston County Superior Courts currently accept .PDF filings, but King and Pierce counties do not. We do still offer our fax file service for those two courts.
- After the first 60 pages (total per order) we will charge $.30 a page.
- The initial fee covers the 1st delivery to that offices downtown area, any additional deliveries or driving rates will be charged local prices.