SKIP TRACES/LOCATE INVESTIGATIONS:
Our standard fees for locating are $95.00 (5 – 10 days) and $150.00 for expedited locate (48 Hours).
After a full investigation is completed, a professional report of findings is included with the sources listed below:
- Credit header address information utilizing all three credit reporting agencies
- Vehicle and driver registration (not available in CA)
- Real time court and criminal records (not available in all states)
- Property records
- Voters registration (not available in CA)
- Recorded documents
- Bankruptcy records
- USPS mail delivery/forwarding confirmation
- Professional licensing, Department of Revenue, Corporations and Contractor registration
- State employee index
- Social networking web searches
- Additional proprietary third party databases
All data is verified through personal identifiers such as date of birth, SSN or other previously verified distinctive distinguishing factor (prior address, vehicle information, business association, known spouse or relative, etc.).
The cost of the search is for investigative research and is not a result based search. The search is comprehensive however cannot be guaranteed as exhaustive. At no time does ABC warrant or guarantee the return of the information and therefore the fee is non-refundable.
DUE DILIGENCE SEARCHES:
If we are unable to locate a subject with a skip trace, we can prepare a declaration of due diligence for an additional $40.00.
*The cost of running an asset search in WA is $400.00 and includes the following sources:
- Real property
- Statewide and Federal court search
- County Superior court search (civil suits and judgments – limited to county search only)
- Business/Professional Licenses (Department of Licensing, Department of Revenue, Secretary of State)
- Recorder’s Office (liens, deeds, etc. – limited to county search only)
- Business credit report (if applicable)
- Uniform Commercial Code search (if applicable)
*All searches are fully compliant with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and the Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLBA). As such, no search will include credit reports, ‘net worth’ figure/ratings, bank accounts, place of employment searches or registered vehicles. Additional fees may apply for other states.
Not every state has a statewide search available. If a statewide search is not available, we will develop an address history and search the counties that the subject has reported to reside in.
- $75.00 per state/location